Viral STOP by Taylix
A Potent Formulation designed to Stops A Viral Infection in Its Tracks
– This product contains amino acids and Vitamin C to boost your immune system against viral infections and may assist the immune system to fight bacterial infections.
– Assists in the formation of antibodies.
– Assists the hormones that regulate an optimal immune system.
– Supplies some nutrients crucial to a healthy immune system.
– The Viral Mix inhibits the mutation of viruses, thus stopping the spread.
– May loosen phlegm associated with viral infections.
– May give congestion relief.
– Treat viral infections like herpes, cold sores and shingles.
– Relieves pain and inflammation.
– Helps in muscle development.
– Speeds up recovery and healing.
Viral STOP by Taylix Ingredients: L-Lysine, L-Threonine, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Peppermint Leaf
Directions for use:
For daily chronic use:
Adults: Take ½ level scoop in the morning and ½ level scoop in the evening.
Children 5-12: Take ¼ level scoop in the morning and ¼ level scoop in the evening.
Children 1-5: Take 1/5 level scoop in the morning and 1/5 a level scoop in the evening.
For an acute 10-Day Cycle
Children 1-5: Take ¼ level scoop 3 to 4 times per day for 10 days.
Children 5-12: Take ½ level scoop 3 to 4 times per day for 10 days.
Adults: Take 1 level scoop, 3 to 4 times per day for 10 days.
Or use as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Refunds and Returns Policy
Refunds and Returns Policy
Purchases on Tailored’s website are provided in good faith and with the aim to provide customer satisfaction with every order.
However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase after inspecting your product’s contents, you may return it to us for a full refund. Kindly note: refunds will only be considered for products of which the seals have been opened, and a reason must clearly be offered when returned as to why the product was not satisfactory. This will allow us to inspect any faults and to rectify them where possible.
All Tailored returns must be actioned within 30 days of the purchase date. No returned item will be considered for a refund if its seal is still intact and if it was never opened.
To return an item for a refund, please contact us on +27 71 235 9010 or via email@example.com to obtain a reference number. Once you’ve received your reference number, place the item in secure packaging, such as a manila envelope, and include the return details as discussed via phone or email for our courier that will pick up your order.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your refund. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return.
The following items will not qualify for a refund:
*Items of which the seals were never broken, which indicates that a faulty product could not be proven.
*Items that, upon inspection, were found not to be faulty.
*Items that were returned later than the stipulated 30-day return period.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us on +27 71 235 9010 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.